Step 1 - Click ‘Play Now’ to access the movie quiz
Step 2 - Examine the scene and attempt to identify a film with a casino in it by the image clues.
Step 3 - Click on the image when you’re ready to roll the dice and take a guess. Type in your guess in the box provided. Just say what you see.
Step 4 - Hit submit and…
Step 5 - …Cry with rage or shout with joy (subject to step 4’s result).
House Tip: Don’t forget to save your progress so you can bank your answers and return to the quiz later should you manage to tear yourself away.
IT’S NOT JUST FOR MOVIE FANS
Not into movies? That’s not an issue. If you only dabble in the odd film here and there, you can still do well. All you have to do is say what you see and, if the odds are on your side, you may guess the film correctly. Have a flutter and see how you do.
STUCK? READ OUR HANDY TIPS…
- Remember, each of the 50 films contains a casino related scene; you’ll need to think outside the box to get them all.
- If you’re really spinning your wheels, give us a shout on our Twitter page and we’ll help you out with a clue. Yes a clue, not the answer! That’ll be too easy. We’re here for you when the chips are down.
- Remember, try not to share too many of your answers - keep your cards close to your chest. When asking us for help, screenshot the dots of corrects scores and not the list! We need your best poker face.
- There may be multiple answers surrounding one object so make sure you investigate the available areas as thoroughly as possible.
- Alternatively, send an email round the office or give your friends a shout on your WhatsApp group.
- Don’t leave your victory to chance by forgetting to save your progress. Make sure you create your account so that your answers can be saved.
- Don’t be surprised if your partner thinks you’re crazy when that answer finally comes to you at 3am in the morning and you shout ‘James Bond!’ sitting bolt upright in bed.
Over 18’s only. Know when to stop before you start, visit begambleaware.org